Kde4 Odd error

For one month i was using windows vista because my cousin was crazy about games … After my cousin left i put my favorite opensuse back on… As i did previously i started to install kde4.1.1 from the factory repo using oneclick install – all was fine dependency all met and in the middle yast cant get some packages i hit rety for many many times didn’t work so i skipped on again log came… At the end i was left with crippled installation…

Installed Opensuse again

This time i only put factory repo, non oss, updates, oss dvd … did and update if newer version exist from yast … Then it gave me a tone of dependency… Wow this never happened befor… As i remember there was a yast update so did the update nad did and update for newer version again… Now less dependency error but yast just wont allow me to install pasmoid and -workspace and couple more …

This is sad i usually get this to work…

Any one know how to update to kde4.1 or is there any problem with repository of kde 4.1

Or did anyone encounter these same problem…

check this page out especially post #18 might help
KDE 4.1.1 Upadate Checkerboard Problem - Page 2 - openSUSE Forums

As of a couple of days ago, there is now another repo needed.
Details here:
Missing libqt4 >= 4.4.1? - openSUSE Forums

Well it got fixed… I used the oneclick install again with kde-qt repository added strangely it worked… Well i think it was a repository problem previously… Thanks guys