Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: KDE 4.1 Panel

  1. #1
    jasonpuhr NNTP User

    Default KDE 4.1 Panel

    I deleted the panel part that shows my open progams/windows on the bar at the bottom. What is that called and how to I add it back? I can't find it because I don't know what I'm looking for.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Delaware, USA

    Default Re: KDE 4.1 Panel

    It is a plasmoid. You can right click the Task Bar and choose Add Widgets. Scoll down and look and I think you it is called Tasks. I'm at work on a MS PC so I may not be 100% correct.

  3. #3
    jasonpuhr NNTP User

    Default Re: KDE 4.1 Panel

    Thanks Max. It is called Task Manager.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts