Hi!

Im having trouble with Wow in opensuse 11.0 since the latest patch (the one who nerfed cheat death "yay!")

when running wow which is located at my ntfs readonly D: drive, (yes i have tried to run wow while D: is chmoded as 777, but without any luck)

wine /windows/D/Wow/Wow.exe
i get the following error message
Code:
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk "DivxDecoder.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"Z:\\windows\\D\\World of Warcraft\\WoW.exe" failed, status c0000005
I read somewhere that a guy downloaded the divx codec from the packman repo, or even better set movie "0" in Config.wtf, but either solved it for me.

Ive also tried to downgrade Wow and repair it in windows to the current version, but aswell without any luck.

Copying the 13gb folder to my .wine/drive_c folder "where some people posts that its there it should be" just isnt an option for me due to lack of free space.

So! is there any way to get around this DivxCodec thingie, maybe tell wine where to find it or something?
Ive tried to find something in winecfg but as you sure can tell by now im hoping to get some awnsers from anyone out here.