Thread: konqueror and bluetooth

Default konqueror and bluetooth

Hi,

when I clik on the icon of kbluetooth, konqueror tell me "bluetooth protocol not supported". The other services work very well and I can receive and send files from/to my cell phone. Somebody can help me? Thanks.

Default Re: konqueror and bluetooth

have you started the bluetooth services ?

Andy
    To be is to do = Immanuel Kant
    To do is to be = Descartes.
    Do be do be do = Frank Sinatra

SuSE user since 7.0,Linux user since 1994

Of course, indeed, I can receive and send files. Actually everything works well other than konqueror.

Hi,
    I have the same problem Using OpenSUSE 11 & KDE 4.0.99. Oh, and I have bluetooth software from KDE3 installed, although the error was also with software for KDE4.
    In SUSE 10.3 everything was OK, but now I have the above problem. Other bluetooth services works fine.
    Do you have any ideas, how to get it fixed?
    Bert @ SLS

HP Pavilion dv6530ew
    Intel Core 2 Duo T5450 1,67Ghz; 1GB DDR2 RAM; 120GB SATA HDD; Nvidia GeForce 8400M
    openSUSE 11 x86_64

Hi,

I have the same problem aswell. I am able to send files to my phone, even though it doesnt seem to be paried. But I cannot access the services in konqueror either. I get the same bluetooth protocol error!

If i change the view mode of konqueror to tree view I can click on the plus to expand a folder. Then I can see the files and copy them off to local folder. In icon view it fails.