Thread: Update Manager Security Trust Relationship

Default Update Manager Security Trust Relationship

There is a security issue with the package manager update system. When the package manager automatically updates, the update tray displays an error about a security trust relationship that could not be found or verified. As a result of this, the package manager fails to update important security- or software patches.

POPUP MESSAGE:

For repo /var/cache/zypp/raw/factory-oss3i1AWU/suse/setup/descr/packages.DU.gz 34b91c8ce35e1fb61eaa12b99b38627518518e59 is requested but a91aa4966f4974ea4af2ed51464381650c59638d was found!

Any answers to this question would be appreciated.

kellycc NNTP User

Default Re: Update Manager Security Trust Relationship

Hi,

SuSE is great, but I have experienced the same problem. Any progress???

thanks,
    -Cam

Just starting receiving this with openSUSE 11.1 with the Pacman repos. Anyone get a solution or do I just delete and readd the repository?

Quote Originally Posted by D8TA View Post
    Just starting receiving this with openSUSE 11.1 with the Pacman repos. Anyone get a solution or do I just delete and readd the repository?
    I do not have that problem with Index of /pub/packman/suse/11.1. (so that signing signature has not changed.)

Maybe someone evil has modified apps on the repo site you are using. I would not readd the same repo W/O checking with packman. Try another official mirror Additional YaST Package Repositories - openSUSE.
    Desktop Asus X-99 Viper. uefi & secure Boot, Win10, Leap 15.1; Laptop: ASUS GL752VW Optimus, uefi+Secure Boot, Win10, Leap 15.1 & T-weed and IMac