Cannot remount encfs filesystem

Hello, I created a filesystem with encfs but now I’m unable to remount it. I tested the following:

mkdir /home/.crypt
mkdir /home/folder
encfs /home/.crypt /home/folder
<Configure encfs>
fusermount -u /home/folder
encfs /home/.crypt /home/folder

In the second call I get the following:

encfs: ./boost/spirit/utility/impl/chset/range_run.ipp:123: void boost::spirit::utility::impl::range_run<CharT>::set(const boost::spirit::utility::impl::range<CharT>&) [with CharT = char]: La declaración `r.is_valid()' no se cumple.
Abortado

And the filesystem doesn’t get mounted. Any idea?

Hi,

Ive seen the other threads with the same errors and no answer :stuck_out_tongue:

EncFS re-mount not possible - openSUSE Forums

and

encfs remount not possible under SuSE 11.0 - openSUSE Forums

Im getting the same…

encfs: ./boost/spirit/utility/impl/chset/range_run.ipp:123: void boost::spirit::utility::impl::range_run<CharT>::set(const boost::spirit::utility::impl::range<CharT>&) [with CharT = char]: La declaración `r.is_valid()' no se cumple.
Abortado

I’m with…

Linux 2.6.25.11-0.1-default x86_64 GNU/Linux (suse 11)

Here looks like it’s working, but it doestn’t say which version or arch is running.

If i try with the -f flag i get

encfs crypt-raw/ /mnt -fv

01:31:02 (main.cpp:515) Root directory: crypt-raw/
01:31:02 (main.cpp:516) Fuse arguments: (fg) (threaded) (keyCheck) encfs /mnt -f -s -o use_ino -o default_permissions 
Abortado

Later i found out that maybe is not an 32 or 64 bits problem.

I don’t understand German but this points to a bug report at launchpad.
Unfortunately Valient Gough didn’t provide an answer.

I’m going to check tomorrow on another distro and see what happens.

Any hint would be great lol!