Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marking as Solved

Default Re: Marking as Solved

Quote Originally Posted by felipe1982 View Post
    what about just editing the tags to include the work 'solved'?
    Why didn't I think of that
    Desktop Asus X-99 Viper. uefi & secure Boot, Win10, Leap 15.1 B & Leap 43.2; and, Laptop: ASUS GL752VW Optimus, uefi+Secure Boot, Win10, Leap 15 & T-weed

Quote Originally Posted by 69_rs_ss View Post
    That actually isn't a bad idea since it is easy to search by or including tags. I think you might be on to something.
    Shucks. Do you realize there is a REAL problem with this idea? And, I hate that it is so, but it won't work. Why? Because you can't go back and edit the tags. I just tried, and it didn't work.

Shoot, and I thot this was such a GOOD solution - not the BEST solution, but the BEST ACCEPTABLE solution. But it isn't any of those - because it just doesn't work. Dang.
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Will Rogers

Learn from the mistakes of others. You cant live long enough to make them all yourself. - Eleanor Roosevelt

WAIT A SEC!!!! I SPOKE TOO FAST, ZARATHRUSTRA!

When you are on a thread you started, WAY DOWN AT THE BOTTOM there is a "Tags" "Edit Tags" row. One can click the "Edit Tags" spot, and can change the tag there! Wooohoo! We may have a compromise!?

We shall see.
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Will Rogers

Learn from the mistakes of others. You cant live long enough to make them all yourself. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12