Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Broken Threads

Default Re: Broken Threads

34mins later

Lets see how many are fixed... Even having tried to help and posted the home threads, meaning just a question of moving them.

6 that haven't and you think your attitude produces a a nice atmosphere then?

If it takes me a week to get frustrated then I think that is probably fair.

You carry on tooing and frooing in here

There's no need to do any scanning I've done it for you ;-) just takes over a week to get them fixed even after reporting them. I'm not the one saying NNTP is transparent make it so if it is then.
    Man first, have a try at Info, have a look at Wiki, if all that fails Scroogle!!!!!
    If I've helped click on the Rep button I don't know what it does but it sounds cool.

I just finished fixing 6 of the threads you have reported. They are being worked on but there are other issues that are pressing right now and also hinders the speed of these getting fixed (the ichain issue with logging out). Give us some time and they will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by FeatherMonkey View Post
    34mins later

Lets see how many are fixed... Even having tried to help and posted the home threads, meaning just a question of moving them.

6 that haven't and you think your attitude produces a a nice atmosphere then?

If it takes me a week to get frustrated then I think that is probably fair.

You carry on tooing and frooing in here

There's no need to do any scanning I've done it for you ;-) just takes over a week to get them fixed even after reporting them. I'm not the one saying NNTP is transparent make it so if it is then.
    Please drop the attitude. It's not helping.
    Keith Kastorff

Pot Black takes 2 to party ;-)

But then butter wouldn't melt in your mouth.
    Man first, have a try at Info, have a look at Wiki, if all that fails Scroogle!!!!!
    If I've helped click on the Rep button I don't know what it does but it sounds cool.

So, with that last attack, let's close this one.

Thread closed
    Keith Kastorff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12