SuSE 11.0 - what is it? I tell u what...it is big disappointment...system is unstable, crashing constantly...KDE4 is poooooor, compiz is doing so strange things, crashing the system, gnome doing it too. System is runing on $2K Asus laptop and I am very unhappy. It is last SuSE which I installed in my life - sorry but I can't rip a part my system every 6 months because u do more and more ****! Since v10.1, line of SuSE is S--T! The development team should focus on stability not on nice look. The last stable and great release was 9.3. Guys u do c--p! I will be honest with you and tell you that my sh-ty Vista is more stable thn SuSE 11.0 - tell you I use linux since 1996y and I am very good in it but I am tired in hacking the system to get it working well. Maybe instead of making new and new versions every 6 months would be better to make one and stable version once in 2 years. I am thinking about removing SuSE permanently from my computer and stay with Bill's Vista or buy MAC and forget PC. Vista is sh-t but working surprisely well on my laptop. I can't say it about SuSE anymore.

I am so disappointed in Linux recently. Time to move into OS X...