Thread: Is there a cut down version of OpenSUSE

Default Is there a cut down version of OpenSUSE

I posted a thread a bit back asking for a small version of linux. I got replies and have tested versions such as DSL. Im not that happy with DSL and im most certainly not happy with the use of Sandros on this EEEPC laptop im using at work. Is there a cut down version of openSUSE i can install on to it as this is a shambles.

Default Re: Is there a cut down version of OpenSUSE

Quote Originally Posted by NEO-BAHAMUT- View Post
    I posted a thread a bit back asking for a small version of linux. I got replies and have tested versions such as DSL. Im not that happy with DSL and im most certainly not happy with the use of Sandros on this EEEPC laptop im using at work. Is there a cut down version of openSUSE i can install on to it as this is a shambles.
    Give the LiveCD version a try -- Gnome or KDE. They also have an installer which yields a minimal install.

Index of /distribution/11.0/iso/cd
    Desktop Asus X-99 Viper. uefi & secure Boot, Win10, Leap 15.1 B & Leap 43.2; and, Laptop: ASUS GL752VW Optimus, uefi+Secure Boot, Win10, Leap 15 & T-weed

Default Re: Is there a cut down version of OpenSUSE

cheers mate downloading now. Basically all we want is open office, skype, to be wirlessly on the net and to be able to install a citrix client.