Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Musrt be the final release!

Default Musrt be the final release!

I'm as far as I know already running GM, but now my updater
    just offered me 1065 updates!

Default Re: Musrt be the final release!

Afraid not. Check out the information provided here:
    Upgrade 11.0 RC1 --> 11.0 GA - Page 2 - openSUSE Forums

This provides the simplest way to make sure you are on the Goldmaster.

James
    www.worm.me.uk | james at worm dot me dot uk

Quote Originally Posted by hank_se View Post
    I'm as far as I know already running GM, but now my updater
    just offered me 1065 updates!
    Give the output of

zypper lr -d
    How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight. - Fight Club

Ben Kevan's Blog - That's me

Updating laptop right now, going to boot Desktop soon, but waiting for laptop to get most updates since I'm also downloading stuff for work and school on another computer and my sis is on Xbox Live with my cousin.

Red face Re: Musn't be the final release!

# | Alias | Name | Aktiviert | Auffrischen | Prioritt | Typ | URI
    ---+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-----------------------------------------------+-----------+-------------+-----------+--------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1 | X11:Enlightenment.repo_1 | X11:Enlightenment.repo | Nein | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/X11:/Enlightenment/SUSE_Factory
    2 | openSUSE-DVD 11.0 | openSUSE-DVD 11.0 | Nein | Nein | 99 | yast2 | cd:///?devices=/dev/sr0
    3 | Index of /update/11.0 | Hauptaktulisierungs-Repository | Ja | Ja | 20 | rpm-md | Index of /update/11.0
    4 | X11:/windowmanagers | X11:/windowmanagers | Nein | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/X11:/windowmanagers/openSUSE_Factory
    5 | Index of /repositories/mozilla/openSUSE_11.0 | openSUSE BuildService - Mozilla | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/mozilla/openSUSE_11.0
    6 | Index of /repositories/X11:/xfce/openSUSE_11.0 | openSUSE BuildService - XFCE | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/X11:/xfce/openSUSE_11.0
    7 | Index of /repositories/games/openSUSE_11.0 | openSUSE BuildService - Games | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/games/openSUSE_11.0
    8 | Index of /repositories/server:/php/openSUSE_11.0 | openSUSE BuildService - PHP | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/server:/php/openSUSE_11.0
    9 | Index of /repositories/GNOME:/Community/openSUSE_11.0 | openSUSE BuildService - GNOME:Community | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/GNOME:/Community/openSUSE_11.0
    10 | languages:/smalltalk_1 | languages:/smalltalk | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/devel:/languages:/smalltalk/openSUSE_11.0
    11 | Index of /repositories/Emulators:/Wine/openSUSE_11.0 | openSUSE BuildService - Wine CVS Pakete | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/Emulators:/Wine/openSUSE_11.0
    12 | Index of /pub/videolan/vlc/SuSE/11.0/ | VideoLan Repository | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /pub/videolan/vlc/SuSE/11.0/
    13 | Emulators | Emulators | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/Emulators/openSUSE_11.0
    14 | filesystems | filesystems | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/filesystems/openSUSE_Factory
    15 | languages:/prolog_1 | languages:/prolog | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/devel:/languages:/prolog/openSUSE_11.0
    16 | Index of /repositories/OpenOffice.org:/STABLE/openSUSE_11.0 | openSUSE BuildService - OpenOffice.org | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/OpenOffice.org:/STABLE/openSUSE_11.0
    17 | http://download.nvidia.com/opensuse/11.0 | NVIDIA Repository | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | http://download.nvidia.com/opensuse/11.0
    18 | Education:desktop_1 | Education:desktop | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/Education:/desktop/openSUSE_11.0
    19 | languages:/pascal | languages:/pascal | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/devel:/languages:/pascal/openSUSE_Factory
    20 | Index of /repositories/X11:/XGL/openSUSE_11.0 | openSUSE BuildService - X11GL | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/X11:/XGL/openSUSE_11.0
    21 | Index of /pub/packman/suse/11.0 | Packman Repository | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /pub/packman/suse/11.0
    22 | Index of /repositories/GNOME:/STABLE/openSUSE_11.0 | openSUSE BuildService - GNOME:STABLE | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/GNOME:/STABLE/openSUSE_11.0
    23 | Index of /repositories/KDE:/Backports/openSUSE_11.0 | openSUSE BuildService - KDE:Backports | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/KDE:/Backports/openSUSE_11.0
    24 | home:schmolle1980 | home:schmolle1980 | Nein | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/home:/schmolle1980/openSUSE_11.0
    25 | Index of /download/repo/1.0/11.0 | openSUSE Education | Ja | Ja | 99 | yast2 | Index of /download/repo/1.0/11.0
    26 | Index of /distribution/11.0/repo/oss | Haupt-Repository (Open Source Software - OSS) | Ja | Ja | 20 | yast2 | Index of /distribution/11.0/repo/oss
    27 | Index of /repositories/KDE:/Community/openSUSE_11.0 | openSUSE BuildService - KDE:Community | Ja | Ja | 99 | rpm-md | Index of /repositories/KDE:/Community/openSUSE_11.0
    28 | Index of /distribution/11.0/repo/non-oss | Haupt-Repository (Nicht-OSS) | Ja | Ja | 20 | yast2 | Index of /distribution/11.0/repo/non-oss

Well is this the Goldmaster Release, what came yesterday - or is it the final release?
    http://www.9fingersfortibet.com/

Put no trust in cryptic comments.

the official torrents seem to be up.

I even have two seeders on the dvd images .... not very fast but at least they are coming in. At this rate I will be done by thursday.

Stefan
    "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner"
    Hardware: Dell Precision M65

can u give a link to the official torrents please?
    openSUSE 11.0 Kde 3.5.9 Linux kernel 2.6.26.1

My Blog: http://snake1990.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    can u give a link to the official torrents please?
    opensuse 11.0 official torrentfiles - torrent (download torrent) - TPB)

that's a torrent file containing the torrent files for some reason. I checked the dvd torrents and they are announced by opensuse.org

announce41:http://tracker.opensuse.org:6969/announce7

stefan
    "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner"
    Hardware: Dell Precision M65

Quote Originally Posted by stefan1975 View Post
    opensuse 11.0 official torrentfiles - torrent (download torrent) - TPB)

that's a torrent file containing the torrent files for some reason. I checked the dvd torrents and they are announced by opensuse.org

announce41:http://tracker.opensuse.org:6969/announce7

stefan
    thanks for the links, I still has 2gb of updates left though
    openSUSE 11.0 Kde 3.5.9 Linux kernel 2.6.26.1

My Blog: http://snake1990.wordpress.com

Default Re: Musn't be the final release!

Thanks for the link!

Well, seeding all together, thursday can come.

Will there be a number released, how many people downloaded openSUSE 11.0?
    http://www.9fingersfortibet.com/

Put no trust in cryptic comments.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast