Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am a noob again!!

Default I am a noob again!!

guess the ranking has been let to the wayside, I have no rank...though after a 14 hour work day, I am pretty rank.
    plus had to reg again...
    also I am sure this has already been addressed, but I am beat..can't seem to see who is online, sure it is here somewhere, but if it isn't, then that means you don't know what's going on with old buddies from our original forums, no biggie...just would be difficult to know when MattB Classic is trolling to start a flame war!! (ha ha, hey MBC!)

Default Re: I am a noob again!!

goto quick links at top right just under your user name then to who's online

Blog Entries

Welcome, maestro Chef, I've missed your Serrano-style piquancy. For Who's online, it's in "quick links"
    Leap 42.3 & 15.1 &KDE
    FYIs from the days of yore

noob again? When did that change?

Don't worry ol Matt is riding his mule around here someplace.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSuSE View Post
    Great handle!

i'm here keysersuse most of us from the old forum is still here, one person i haven't seen, surprisingly, is possibly someone who may be the most knowledgeable on the forum even after the merge, or at least still one of the most knowledgeable...and that is none other than broch

Quote Originally Posted by thestig View Post
    i'm here keysersuse most of us from the old forum is still here, one person i haven't seen, surprisingly, is possibly someone who may be the most knowledgeable on the forum even after the merge, or at least still one of the most knowledgeable...and that is none other than broch
    broch is also here. I saw a few posts of him on this forum. He's just not very active like some of us.

I almost did not recognize KeyserSUSE without his hyperactive/explosive avatar. Plus, I still miss Swerdna's hat. You know, you get used to everyone's avatars... No animations anymore? I noticed MattBClassic's stick is no longer swinging. Kinda sad when your stick no longer swings...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rivenought View Post
    I almost did not recognize KeyserSUSE without his hyperactive/explosive avatar. Plus, I still miss Swerdna's hat. You know, you get used to everyone's avatars... No animations anymore? I noticed MattBClassic's stick is no longer swinging. Kinda sad when your stick no longer swings...
    Is that the hat, rivenought?
    Leap 42.3 & 15.1 &KDE
    FYIs from the days of yore

Rene, I don't write here much but the gang's all here. Matt,feathermonkey, even oldcpu made it & as you can see swerdna's here.
    Swerdna personally I miss the blinking eyes.
    I'm just a curious cat
    My 64 bit: RADEON RX 570 |CPU AMD - Ryzen 5 1600
    MOTHERBOARD B450M D53H GGABYTE
    Opensuse Tumbleweed Plasma 5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast