Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: user statistics

  1. #1

    Default user statistics

    just wondering whether old user statistics were going to be used for members, as a while ago on forums.suselinuxsupport.de it was said old user stats (like post counts etc) would be kept. just wondering if this was the case or not. if not no worries...just wondering

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    197

    Default Re: user statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by thestig View Post
    just wondering whether old user statistics were going to be used for members, as a while ago on forums.suselinuxsupport.de it was said old user stats (like post counts etc) would be kept. just wondering if this was the case or not. if not no worries...just wondering
    No, they will not. We tried to port them over during the merger, but were unable to do so due to time and resource constraints. You will need to re-update your profile, and unfortunately, your postcount will start from 0.

  3. #3

    Default Re: user statistics

    blimey that was one quick reply!

    thanks for letting me know, no worries of course, i don't mind starting from scratch.

    take care, and again well done for doing such a good job on the merge.

  4. #4
    Jim Henderson NNTP User

    Default Re: user statistics

    On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:36:03 +0000, thestig wrote:

    > thestig


    And here I thought you didn't talk! ;-)

    (Fan of Top Gear, I assume?)

    Jim

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    central iowa
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: user statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewd18 View Post
    No, they will not. We tried to port them over during the merger, but were unable to do so due to time and resource constraints. You will need to re-update your profile, and unfortunately, your postcount will start from 0.
    DOH!!!!!!!!!!!

    I guess I'll live. It just took me 4 years to get over the 400 or so I had.

  6. #6

    Default Re: user statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Henderson View Post
    On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:36:03 +0000, thestig wrote:

    > thestig


    And here I thought you didn't talk! ;-)

    (Fan of Top Gear, I assume?)

    Jim
    yup, back on 22nd June

    i'm not talking as such...just typing

  7. #7
    Jim Henderson NNTP User

    Default Re: user statistics

    On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 06:46:03 +0000, thestig wrote:

    > Jim Henderson;1815945 Wrote:
    >> On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:36:03 +0000, thestig wrote:
    >>
    >> > thestig

    >>
    >> And here I thought you didn't talk! ;-)
    >>
    >> (Fan of Top Gear, I assume?)
    >>
    >> Jim

    >
    > yup, back on 22nd June
    >
    > i'm not talking as such...just typing


    You know, I hear that some say that your voice can only be heard by cats,
    and that you've been banned from the city of Chichester. Is this
    true? ;-)

    Jim

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    PHX
    Posts
    481

    Default Re: user statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by bdquick View Post
    DOH!!!!!!!!!!!

    I guess I'll live. It just took me 4 years to get over the 400 or so I had.
    Every end is a new beginning. (I read that somewhere).
    <>---><^>

  9. #9

    Default Re: user statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Henderson View Post
    On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 06:46:03 +0000, thestig wrote:

    > Jim Henderson;1815945 Wrote:
    >> On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:36:03 +0000, thestig wrote:
    >>
    >> > thestig

    >>
    >> And here I thought you didn't talk! ;-)
    >>
    >> (Fan of Top Gear, I assume?)
    >>
    >> Jim

    >
    > yup, back on 22nd June
    >
    > i'm not talking as such...just typing


    You know, I hear that some say that your voice can only be heard by cats,
    and that you've been banned from the city of Chichester. Is this
    true? ;-)

    Jim
    and that all my legs are hydraulic

    someone else is a top gear fan i sense...

  10. #10
    Jim Henderson NNTP User

    Default Re: user statistics

    On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 05:46:03 +0000, thestig wrote:

    > and that all my legs are hydraulic


    I wouldn't have guessed that. Mechanical, yes, but hydraulics are just
    too iffy. Well, at least they are if they're acquired from the
    scrapheap. ;-)

    > someone else is a top gear fan i sense...


    Can't wait for the next series. With any luck, though, they won't mess
    up the traffic again by taking over southern counties radio during rush
    hour. :-)

    Jim

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •