Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst movie ever

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Worst movie ever

[tap][tap][tap] Hello? Hello? Is this thing on? [feedback squeal] [moving farther away from the microphone]

I just gotta say that Howard's End was far and away the worst movie I've ever had to suffer through watching.

Thank you for your attention. I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
    My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me since I changed the competition to kick boxing

Default Re: Worst movie ever

You than missed Pippi Longstocking from the 70's. I had to take my youngest sister and her friends to that first movie as a Birthday event and I have not yet recovered.

Starcrash (1978)

Best performance in this movie.. is by 'Hoff.

Enough said ;-)

I vote for Zoolander as the worst movie ever. Well, maybe not the worst ever, but it was really, bad. Ben Stiller either seems to hit or miss, with nothing in the middle.

Can't remember the name, but it was a B-movie about Hercules/Heracles and Greek Mythology. Except they got the mythology thing all mixed up and ended up fighting robots with lasers... lol. Really bad movie, but me&my brother laughed SO hard with it.

i think worst movie ever was dead or alive. that's awful! or maybe that old 'horror' movie bats. who knows, some films are so bad they are funny. i think the worst ones are those which are bad, but not sooo bad they are funny.

Worst movie i've seen lately and probably of all time was slipstream, it has some good actors in it but omg it was bad

worst movie ever for me was Eternal Blood. It was so bad I had to laugh and cry at the same time. The storyline and performance was just unbelievable bad

Oh, I just can't really decide, which movie is worst, but I think, that most of the movies made by Uwe Boll are extremely bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Tyrann View Post
    Oh, I just can't really decide, which movie is worst, but I think, that most of the movies made by Uwe Boll are extremely bad.
    I agree, Uwe Boll movie's are really really bad. I just recently saw one ummm think it was In The Name Of The King and it basically sucked! Waste of time.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast