View RSS Feed

James' openSUSE Bash Scripting (and other things) Blog - Your Comments are Welcome!

Compare Different Video Cards (GPU's) & CPU's before you buy - Web Site Links

Rate this Entry
Video Card Comparison:

I have found a really neat place were you can Compare Different Video Card GPU's before you buy - A Web Site Link. It can be used to compare older nVIDIA video cards to new ones, compare AMD video cards to NVIDIA and on and on. There is an extensive library that places existing specifications of one video card up against another. I have just never seen such a resource before. If you ever thought about buying a new video card and wondered what that might mean, here is where you need to look. It does not appear to consider any other types of video besides AMD and nVIDIA, but really, for buying an add in video card, what other choices are there?

Performance Comparison Benchmarks @ Hardware Compare

From the video link above you will see a list of video card GPU's. Select your present model. Then, at the top of the page, select the video GPU you are considering upgrading to for a comparison. If you have a similar resource, please share it with us here.

CPU Comparison:

Another interesting site allows you to compare CPU's, like video cards above. If you are in the market for a new PC, you need to compare the CPU options that you have. Same goes if you are one of those like me that wants to build their own PC.

CPUBoss

For the CPU's, you have a list of brands you can select from and the type of device they would be installed in. If you use either site, you must come back and tell us if you found it useful or not.

Thank You,

Blogs: asroot : Bash : Packet Filter : C.F.U. : GPU's : fewrup : F.S.M. : H.I. : nVIDIA : LNVHW : N.S.F. : S.A.K.C. : MMCHECK
S.A.S.I. : S.C.L.U. : S.G.T.B. : S.K.I.M. : S.L.A.V.E. : S.L.R.C. : S.T.A.R.T. : S.U.F.F. : SYSEdit : systemd : YaST Power

Submit "Compare Different Video Cards (GPU's) & CPU's before you buy - Web Site Links" to Digg Submit "Compare Different Video Cards (GPU's) & CPU's before you buy - Web Site Links" to del.icio.us Submit "Compare Different Video Cards (GPU's) & CPU's before you buy - Web Site Links" to StumbleUpon Submit "Compare Different Video Cards (GPU's) & CPU's before you buy - Web Site Links" to Google Submit "Compare Different Video Cards (GPU's) & CPU's before you buy - Web Site Links" to Facebook Submit "Compare Different Video Cards (GPU's) & CPU's before you buy - Web Site Links" to Twitter

Updated 26-Mar-2013 at 17:56 by jdmcdaniel3

Categories
openSUSE Hardware

Comments