View RSS Feed

James' openSUSE Bash Scripting (and other things) Blog - Your Comments are Welcome!

Here Bash Scripting Rules Supreme! I also talk about other useful subjects such as Video Cards, loading the nVIDIA video driver, Samba, kernel compiling, kernel source code and many other things that is related to using openSUSE. If you have a bash script request for openSUSE, please let me know.

Thank You,

1. Why are you here, in the openSUSE forums?

by , 13-Jun-2011 at 18:21 (James' openSUSE Bash Scripting (and other things) Blog - Your Comments are Welcome!)
    I decided that I might create my very first blog entry here in the openSUSE forum. I have never blogged about anything before and really have not seen the benefit in using a blog. But, perhaps some social redeeming value might exist in blogging, so I decided to see just what that might be. So, I would like to ask anyone that might read my blog here today. Why are you using the openSUSE forums? What has brought you here to my neck of the woods? Now before you answer that question, let me throw ...

Updated 26-Mar-2013 at 18:35 by jdmcdaniel3

Tags: blog, forums, opensuse
    Categories
    General Chit-Chat
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234