Blog Comments

"Some nice thoughts James, thank-you for sharing them, and thank-you for all the help you have offered in the forums."

You are very welcome wakou and thanks for your kind comments here.

Thank You,
    Some nice thoughts James, thank-you for sharing them, and thank-you for all the help you have offered in the forums.
    Thanks for your comments everyone.

" I'd say I'm a mixture of 1 and 6 - I'd love to help people with openSUSE, but I think I'll wait until I know what I'm talking about! "

pzakharov, not knowing what you are talking about has never stopped me before, just ask the rest of the commenter's here. But seriously, you attempt to help by looking up the answer, if you have a clue where to look. Often, the time taken looking for a solution causes the person to sign off or perhaps someone comes in with the right answer before you do. But, besides helping, what else are you trying to do? Learn the subject yourself while trying to help others. So, while you might miss the grand mark, you really did not lose at all. Trust me on this and give it a try.

Thank You,
    Because I work for Novell and believe in openSUSE. I also like the people I associate with here.
    I'd say I'm a mixture of 1 and 6 - I'd love to help people with openSUSE, but I think I'll wait until I know what I'm talking about!
    Which leaves me to join oldcpu. Cheers !!
    jdmcdaniel3, great Blog entry, and I think there is unanimity that we are all happy to have you here participating in openSUSE GNU/Linux.

Reference the top 6-possibilities you ask as to why were are here, can I say for me: "All of the Above " !

Best wishes !
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910