Repositories for OpenSuse 12.3

I can’t find any additional repository for Suse 12.3, all I found in the repositories page is:

Example for packman:

Version: FactoryEssentials zypper ar -f -n packman-essentials Index of /suse/Factory/Essentials/ packman-essentials

Version: TumbleweedEssentials zypper ar -f -n packman-essentials Index of /suse/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/Essentials/ packman-essentials

Version: 12.2Essentials and Multimedia zypper ar -f -n packman-essentials Index of /suse/openSUSE_12.2/Essentials/ packman-essentials
zypper ar -f -n packman-multimedia Index of /suse/openSUSE_12.2/Multimedia/ packman-multimedia

Version: 12.1Essentials and Multimedia zypper ar -f -n packman-essentials Index of /suse/openSUSE_12.1/Essentials/ packman-essentials
zypper ar -f -n packman-multimedia Index of /suse/openSUSE_12.1/Multimedia/ packman-multimedia

As you açsee After version 12.2 I have the Tumbleweed version whichis not the 12.3. Same happens with apache, php modules, etc.

Do you know if these repositories are safe to use ?

And when will be ready the real 12.3 repositories ?

Thanks in advance for any feedback

agu.

i do see this Index of /suse/12.3/
probably the wiki is not yet updated

packman repositories are in the community repositories
yast software repositories community repositories

as far as I know tumbleweed is empty at the moment

Packman for 12.3 is there but does not entirely work yet. I suspect they’ll make it official when ready considering 12.3 is so new.
Still, I managed to install some pakcages from there just not all. Those who do not work simply return an error which appears in
YaST for example.

• Itai

Now, in https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Add_package_repositories I can see almost all 12.3 repositories. The ones I don’t see are VLC and LibreOffice Stable. I think will be there soon

cheers

agunet74

Wiki is not probably updated
i see these urls have packages
Index of /pub/vlc/SuSE/12.3/
Index of /repositories/LibreOffice:/Stable/openSUSE_12.3

packman works fine for me in 12.3 if I add it via yast > community repositories. I’ve had no problems with it so far.