LMMS 0.4.12-2.8 (x86_64) Segmentation fault

Just installed LMMS won’t work:

Notice: could not set realtime priority.
ALSA lib seq_hw.c:457:(snd_seq_hw_open) open /dev/snd/seq failed: Permission denied
cannot open sequencer: Permission denied
cannot open MIDI-device: Inappropriate ioctl for device
Couldn't create MIDI-client, neither with ALSA nor with OSS. Will use dummy-MIDI-client.
Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server socket
jack server is not running or cannot be started
Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server socket
jack server is not running or cannot be started
Segmentation fault

How make it works?

Try loading the oss modules by running this command in Konsole/terminal (you must be root):

modprobe snd-pcm-oss

PS
You need to have the alsa-oss package installed.

Thank you! It works!

But another question: how can i load this module automatically at boot? I mean how to do this by YaST?

I don’t know, sorry. I have tried several things but haven’t succeeded, I don’t know which file(s) to edit.

Unless someone else joins the thread I suggest starting a new one with the last question as a heading. There are some variations among distroes to which file to edit to have a module loaded at boot time, and I also see some potentially implications as this concerns sound/audio modules, e.g. device mapping etc. Also, if I recall correctly, the reason for these oss modules load omission in OpenSuSE 12.1 was due to a conflict with pulseaudio, which you should bear in mind if you use it (pulseaudio). My knowledge is very limited on this topic!