Libreoffice no menu borders, bad item positioning with oxygen-gtk

Hi,

I’m not sure if this is the right forum, but am posting here since I am using 12.1 RC2 with Libreoffice 3.4.2 from the repos.

My problem:

The Libreoffice menus don’t have borders and some interface items are not positioned correctly.
As gtk-style I am using oxygen-gtk.

Libreoffice is not working with oxygen-gtk whilst my installed Eclipse Helios version (from the homepage, not from repos) does perfectly.
I have installed openjdk6 and sun-java6. With both runtimes its the same behaviour.

If I switch to qtcurve-gtk style the menus are shown correctly.

So I think there is something wrong with the gtk-Application integration in KDE4?
How can I fix it?

Thanx in advance,
Sunnie

I have uploaded a small screenshot here: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
and here another: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

I have the same issue as you have, I tried different oxygen gtk packages and all result in the same issue…
If anyone knows how to fix this issue… Version of opensuse is 12.1 with the latest updates

I don’t know how to fix your specific issue but maybe you could try LibreOffice 3.5 directly from libreoffice.org. There’s been lots of fixes since 3.4.

Also, new user “sunnie” posted this last fall. It should no longer be in the pre-release section, as we are now testing 12.2 here. You should start a new thread in the proper section.