Looking for suggestions for a good VPN service

I’m looking for a good VPN service that will work well with openSUSE. I don’t mind a paid service. What’s important is that it’s reliable, doesn’t affect the bandwidth too much and don’t mine your or use your data to sell to 3rd parties.

I’ve looked at StrongVPN but they say they don’t support any Linux distro other than Ubuntu. I’m sure it can be made to work with oS but would prefer to use one that supports oS if possible.

Are there any others that people here use or can recommend?

Missed the edit time out.

Forgot to say, the service needs to be able to provide IPs the US and UK.

On 02/06/2011 10:06 AM, suse tpx60s wrote:
> Are there any others that people here use or can recommend?

i’m not sure what you are asking for…VPN doesn’t require a
‘provider’ in the sense of an ISP…instead, VPN is a software
solution (implemented at the various termination points of the virtual
private network…it is a virtual network which uses the intetnet
which you already have provided…

so, my recommendation is to read more on VPN…

DenverD
CAVEAT: http://is.gd/bpoMD
[NNTP posted w/openSUSE 11.3, KDE4.5.5, Thunderbird3.0.11, nVidia
173.14.28 3D, Athlon 64 3000+]
“It is far easier to read, understand and follow the instructions than
to undo the problems caused by not.” DD 23 Jan 11

Ok, I understand what you’re saying but if I want to use a hotspot I’ve read it’s recommended to use a vpn to keep your data secure so it cannot be sniffed. Also, when I travel I want to be able to still access sites like BBC iplayer which may be blocked if you’re outside those locations. Also, using a hosted vpn services provides a degree of anonymity which today is a good thing with all the prying eyes these days.

I assume that vpn service providers can provide the above facilities otherwise I would need to install the vpn software on my hosting account which I am not sure would be possible.

I was interested in hearing from people that use these services and hopefully could recommend ones they are happy with.

Please have a look at our website Cygnet-Infotech. We Provide best IT services at affordable rate. You can Contact-us for more queries.

Hi there!

Looking for a reliable VPN service provider?
Let me give you a brief description of choosing a VPN service provider.

Qualities of a good VPn service provider:
How can you assure of having a good french VPN provider?
Things you must consider are
VPN service provider that offers Security and Exclusive Anonymity Alternate at a very low cost of 5€/month.
-On the other hand an idea of being the “Best”](https://www.legendvpn.com/) is practically differs and depends on your own needs.
-Several questions you might consider is that does the provider offers reasonable and stability of connection worldwide?
Answer: This LegendVPN don’t store any logs and lets you assure that its a trustworthy and established VPN service provider.