Question on event reminders

Under the User Control Panel -> Miscellaneous I see a Event Reminder link, I can see how this will come in handy, but when I click on the link to look at what kind of options it has in it I get this error:

vendion, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

Is this feature not implemented yet or not for normal members?

Is this feature not implemented yet or not for normal members?

Short explanation: Not implemented
Long explanation: There is a calendar feature that could be used to show events, birthdays, etc. etc. The forum staff including the administrators talked about this and made the decision that for now, we would disable all calendar functions because of server resource issues, calandar maintenance issues, etc. We’d rather focus our time on the things. The link should be removed from the template…need to wait until that round tuit rolls around.

Ok thanks, the only reason I asked was because of the error message that was kind of a weird message to get